BOAT TRIP INFORMATION AND RESERVATION
The tour takes approximately three hours. The boat will be controlled by an experienced skipper who knows the sea like no other. Soft drinks, wine, beer and typical Spanish snacks are included. We can arrange anything you like on request. There is WiFi on board and a possibility to play your own music. On request, there is even an action camera available to capture your experience.
All trips include a tour along the coast. In addition, you can choose from two of the following options:
2. Anchoring near the beach to swim and relax
3. A trip along the coast of the famous Puerto Banús
4. Any suggestions
Additional options (€50):
- Navigation to a local fishing spot, rod hire and bait (fishing lesson optional).
We can also accommodate any other requests for example, a romatic sunset dinner, longer tours etc.
Price is based upon a three hour tour for a maximum of four persons.
- If you are sensitive to motion sickness, we recommend you to bring motion sickness pills to ensure a pleasant trip.
- There are no sanitary facilities on board.
- The tours are not suitable for children under the age of two years old.
- No smoking on board.
Should the tour not be able to depart due to adverse weather conditions, passengers can either:
- Claim a full refund.
- Opt for a guided land tour of Marbella including lunch or dinner in a typical Spanish restaurant.
We understand that you cannot (or do not want to) plan out your holiday activities beforehand. It is no problem if you do not know yet on which day you want to do the boat tour during your stay in Marbella. After filling in the information below you can reserve a tour. We will contact you to discuss a definitive date later on.
- This boat tour is exclusively available for Casa De Marbella guests.
- Joining our boat tour is at your own risk.